WHAT WE DO
We hold monthly business meetings and open public forums which often draw press coverage as our topics explore vital current issues; we develop resolutions and presentations to all levels of government; and our members support a variety of causes.
As we celebrate our 100th Anniversary, the Niagara District Council of Women invites you to join our federation of 26 region-wide community groups as well as our individual members in our work to improve the quality of life for women, families and society in our region, province and country. BECOME A MEMBER.
FEDERATED MEMBER EVENTS
November 20, 2018
Business & Professional Women's Club
November 23, 2018
Positive Living Niagara
AIDS Awareness Week
- November 27, 2018
Provincial Council of Women of Ontario Semi-Annual Meeting at Queen’s Park
Information and Registration Forms
- December 12, 2018 at 11:30 am
NDCW Membership Luncheon, Mills Room
Topic: Community Living of Grimsby, Lincoln & West Lincoln
To empower all women to work together
towards improving the quality of life
for women, families and society
through a forum of member
organizations and individuals.
The Niagara District Council of Women is affiliated with the Provincial Council of Women of Ontario and the National Council of Women of Canada.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- September 12 Forum - Women in Niagara Politics: 2018 Candidates Forum
- October 10 Forum - Protecting the Great Lakes
- November 14 Forum - The Implications of Legalized Cannabis
- November 27 - PCWO Semi-Annual Meeting at Queen's Park
- December 12 - Membership Luncheon
- January 9 Forum - Precarious Work
- February 13 Forum - How Schools Deal with Racial Issues - Equity Action Plan
- March 13 - Resolutions Debate: NCWC and PCWO Policy Voting
- April 10 - Annual Dinner Meeting AGM
- May 8 - Spring Auction & Dessert Party
See our Events Page for details.