Dear Prospective Member,
The Niagara District Council of Women invites you to join our federation of 26 region-wide community groups as well as our individual members in our work to improve the quality of life for women, families and society in our region, province and country.
Our federated group members represent a wide range of interests and diversity:
Business and Professional Women’s Club of Niagara (BPW)
- Business and Professional Women of St. Catharines
- Canadian Federation of University Women, St. Catharines
- Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario (ETFO), Niagara
- Folk Arts Council, Women’s Group
- Gillian’s Place
- Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce - Women in Niagara
- Justice Niagara
- Kristen French Advocacy Centre Niagara
- League of Ukrainian Women in Canada
- May Court Club, St. Catharines
- Niagara Chapter – Native Women Inc.
- Niagara North Community Legal Assistance
- Niagara Region Home Economics Association
- Niagara Region Sexual Assault Centre (CARSA)
- OSSTF Status of Women Committee, District 22, Niagara
- Positive Living Niagara
- Registered Nurses of Ontario – Niagara Chapter
- Services 4 Humanity
- Silver Spire United Church Women
- TOES (Tools of Empowerment for Success) Niagara
- Transgender Niagara
- Unitarian Congregation of Niagara
- Women Empowered WI (Women’s Institute)
- YWCA of St. Catharines
- Zonta Club of St. Catharines
Together, the Niagara District Council of Women members have made a difference over more than 100 years. We hold monthly business meetings and open public forums which often draw press coverage as our topics explore vital current issues; we develop resolutions and presentations to all levels of government; and our members support a variety of causes.
To accomplish this work we meet at 7:15 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month at the St. Catharines Central Library. Our meetings are always informative and provide opportunities for networking with many diverse groups, individual members, the public and guest speakers on a variety of subjects. See our NDCW Events for 2018-2019.
The annual Group Membership fee is $40.00 and the Individual Membership fee is $20. Members receive news of Council of Women activities, Newsletters and other e-mail correspondence, and are invited to send us notice about their upcoming events to be posted on our website.
To join, please send in the Membership Application which you can download on this page.
Download this NDCW 2018-2019 Prospective Membership Letter information sheet, including contact info for further questions.